Double trailer renovation

Re: Double trailer renovation

Les Goodall
Hi Graham,
The address is the laurels Barton road Havant .near the oaks crematorium .
Ta Les...

Re: Double trailer renovation

Hi Les, Cheryl and I intended to come and help this morning (Friday) but Cheryl's mum had a gas leak (house not her) so Cheryl had to attend to help. However we did turn up at lunchtime to see the trailer on it's side, painted with no one there and it appeared that there was nothing to do. So we went up the pub instead ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Double trailer renovation

Nigel
...and obviously I turned up just as you left Ron and Cheryl !!!
Have now put on 1 coat of loctite and 1 coat of Acrylic (Al), but haven't removed the masking tape.
Have moved the supports (a, cos I needed to get at some of the metal, and b, cos the front end support tyres were sliding sideways under their own steam!) and have left one of my jacks under the trailer, but not under load. Don't trust that jack too much, but it's sufficient for moving other supports.

Re: Double trailer renovation

Les Goodall
Hello Ron ,Cheryl & Nigel .
Sorry I missed you today . Thanks fo turning up ,I was about to leave this morning & it started raining  ,so I spent the day in my garage cleaning the hubs & fitting the bearing shells etcetera etcetera  etcetera ,just stopped & I'm having a pint before dinner .
Hope to see you at the regata tomorrow . Might ask for volunteers to tun the trailer upright .
Once again thanks for your help.
12