Drone view of Langstone Harbour- tech help needed to share it

Drone view of Langstone Harbour- tech help needed to share it

Pam P
Just now during my 2 mins a day visit to Fb a video crossed my screen.  It's by the Wheel Drone, a 2.5 minute video of Langstone Harbour, the Royal Oak, the Bridge etc .  I've saved it onto my site but don't know how to share to the Cutters. If indeed anyone is interested,  perhaps not.  Think it's a bit of a Wellbeing site, it's got "soothing music".
Anyway, if anyone techie is reading this let me know, send me your email address and I can email it to you or ???

Re: Drone view of Langstone Harbour- tech help needed to share it

Anne3
Hi Pam That's a kind thought. I'm not a techie but I just searched 'Wheel Drone Langstone Harbour' and found it or something similar (and interesting) available on YouTube. Thank you for alerting us to it.

Re: Drone view of Langstone Harbour- tech help needed to share it

Mark Taylor
Here is the link
https://youtu.be/28ThXTozq1M?feature=shared
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Drone view of Langstone Harbour- tech help needed to share it

Pam P
That's an older video, I just heard from the "author". Will fwd it to you.