Duty Rower - Sunday 23rd Feb

Alan Robinson
I know it's short notice but can anyone swap duty rower with me.

I'll be in Appledore with the Gig Club this weekend for a Supervets Regatta, I can do most Sundays except May 4th.

Re: Duty Rower - Sunday 23rd Feb

Andrew B
Alan - I will do it...enjoy Appledore

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Duty-Rower-Sunday-23rd-Feb-tp1033.html