Duty row swop for Sunday 26th July anyone?

Duty row swop for Sunday 26th July anyone?

Teri
Please could anyone swop a duty row with me?  I'm listed as duty rower for Sunday the 26th July but will be in my overalls at a steam rally all that weekend ............

Re: Duty row swop for Sunday 26th July anyone?

Sue Martin
Yes I will Teri if you could do the 12th for me. I shall be in France.
Sue

Re: Duty row swop for Sunday 26th July anyone?

Teri
Brilliant and thank you Sue!    Have a good time in France.