ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Mike Gilbert
For those looking for something to do on Saturday, there is an Open Invitation to all Rowing Club members to attend their Naming Ceremony on Saturday. (yes; there really is a free beer!) The advert goes like this....
Naming Ceremony • LATE BAR • LIVE BAND • SOUTHWICK PASTIES
• FREE BEER • FREE ENTRY • BALLOON RACE
Saturday 1st August
from about 5.30 pm
Everyone is welcome to our official Gig Launch party to be
held at ECA. FREE ENTRY!! • Hampshire’s Finest Pasties
freshly baked for ECA
• Live Band • Mega Balloon Race in Club Colours
• Official naming of our Gigs by our ECA Chaplain.
• A FREE BEER for launch ceremony

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Marion
Well, I think that sounds like fun? Anybody else thinking of going? Marion x

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Teri
Funnily enough .................... :-)

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Well if you are twisting my arm :-)

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Looks like a girls night out to me? Any other takers? Marion

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

I will be going...sorry to break up the girlie gathering...

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

We think if you as one of us :-) ...might have to loose the beard though

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Victoria and I are going....

On 29 Jul 2015 16:32, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well, I think that sounds like fun? Anybody else thinking of going? Marion x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/ECA-Boat-Naming-Ceremony-and-rowers-party-1st-August-tp4970p4977.html

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Sounds like a bit of a party then - excellent!

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Where is this please.

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

Andy Mac
Eastney Christine, just up from Langstone harbour entrance

PO4 9LY

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

...ECA is on Ferry Road - down the Eastern Road and left at Prospect Park takes you there.

They have a nice clubhouse overlook Langstone Harbour entrance opposite the Ferry Boat Inn.

I now understand that it's a Band. Pasties and bar - Doombar included... (1 free beer), the Blessing and Naming Ceremony set for 7'sh...

We are all welcome...

On 31 Jul 2015 08:23, "Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where is this please.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/ECA-Boat-Naming-Ceremony-and-rowers-party-1st-August-tp4970p4994.html

Re: ECA Boat Naming Ceremony and rowers party 1st August..

louise
I could be persuaded........