Easter Saturday Photo

Paul Bennett
A sunny day at last.
Happy Easter
Paul
<nabble_img src="20240330_134723.jpg" border="0" style="display: block; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;" alt="Easter Saturday"

Hope this works?

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Pam P
Nope. And I'm not able to post a photo either! We need idiot instructions from someone.

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Just a quick test photo…. Let me know if you can view this?!

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

michael
Yes

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Ok, so….

Top of the bar “insert image”
Then “choose file”
“Photo library” or wherever it is you’re importing from
Float….choose “centre”
Resize….choose “medium”
Then click “insert image”

….and Bob’s your Uncle…
(Although no idea why mine keeps coming out sideways?! 🤷‍♂️, but at least they’re there)

Hope that helps a little

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Pam P
That's exactly what I did with the photo of you 3 in the kitchen at the AGM  Matt - all I get is the jpeg number.

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Also, don’t add a caption to the photo.
Once you’ve inserted the images you want, press return a couple of times then write what you want to about the pic, so it shows up underneath, rather than as a caption.

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Send it to me via WhatsApp please Pam, I’ll have a look at it for you.

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

It should look something like this….

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Just in case you don’t have it, my number is:

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Thanks for the terrible picture Pam…. But here it is!!

Re: Easter Saturday Photo

Feel free to bring your phone or laptop to a row one day, and I’ll happily have a look at it for you to see what’s going on x