Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Hi all,

The Cockleshell challenge has been rescheduled to Saturday 28 September with a race start at around 1300hrs.

If you were in a crew please post below to say whether you can or can't make the new date

If you couldn't make it before and would now like to take part please post below.

Thank you!

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Heather Green
Hi Rachel, I can still make the new date (might have recovered from GRR by then...?). Thanks, Heather.

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Pete Reed
Sorry Rachel
I will not be able to make the new date.
Pete

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

tombennettx@gmail.com
I can make the date

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Not available

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Sorry Rachel, I am away that weekend.

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Lesley and I will be available
Michael

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Claire Tomlinson
Sorry I won’t be available

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Lesley Grainger
Hi Rachel,
I'm available
Lesley G x

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Hi Rachel,
I should be free that date.

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Vernon Seddon
I can make the new date

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Mo Evans
Can’t do it then Rachel.
Thank you
Mo

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Rich Beard
I’m in Rachel .  Rich

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Susan Wagg
Unfortunately I’m unable to make that date.
Sue

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

MartinS
Hi Rachel - I can do the new date :-)

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Yes, I can make that date.

31/07/24
After posting this on the forum I now find that changes in my personal circumstances may alter my ability to attend or participate in this activity please bear that in mind when making selections and plans.

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Alan Harding
Sorry I cannot make the new date.

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Greg Spencer
Yes please Rachel Greg

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Lynn and Chris Murray are also available

Re: Eastney Cockleshell challenge rescheduled to 28th Sept

Joan
Apologies for delay Rachel but I’m OK for new date. Joan
12