Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

The forecast for Saturday is more of the same really - brisk breezes and the chance of a bit of rain, but we haven't been to the Deck in a while so anyone up for morning coffee there?
High water is 10.45 so we will meet at 09.00 and will be back before lunch.

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 10

Andy Mac
Yes please Chris.

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 10

Richard Harrison
Hi Chris
Yes please can I come

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 10

Ron and Cheryl for this please Chris

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 10

Marilyn
Am I looking at the right calendar, Sunday is the 10th. Marilyn

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 10

Oops...again. It is Saturday 9. Are you coming?

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 10

Andy Mac
Yep.

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Jane d
Yes for me as well please

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

MartinS
I would like to join in please.
Thanks.

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Les Goodall
Hi Chris.
Thought I had put my name down for this.
Oh well another year older another marble gone.
😀 Les

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Sue Martin
Yes please Chris.
Sue

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Teri
Got room for one more please Chris? .... in dire need of a row! x

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Hi Chris,
Might have to pull out of this one,couldn't pull the skin of a rice pudding at the moment.
Have a nice one.
🤒 ... Les.

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Ian Maclennan
Yes please, Chris.  I'm happy to row or cox, as required.  Anything which floats works for me!

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Unlucky Les. Get well soon matey.
Best

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Teri
Awww ........... get well fast Les - was looking forward to giving you a New Year cuddle .... x

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

The forecast for tomorrow is windy with a reasonable chance of rain, so please bring waterproofs and be prepared to work quite hard.
See you all tomorrow!

Sorry peeps - ducking out of this one ... having a very horrid night!    have a good row all x

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

Sue Martin
Sorry Chris am now with Les on this one and have developed a stinking cold in past 24hrs and feel lousy so not now able to join you today.Sue

Re: Elevenses row Saturday Jan 9

That's sad....hope you both get better soon.
12