Emsworth Marina Open Day Saturday July 12th

Emsworth Marina Open Day Saturday July 12th

Mike Gilbert
...as part of our programme to promote the benefits and pleasures of the Langstone Cutters Rowing Club, we have accepted the  opportunity to demonstrate our rowing boats at the Emsworth Marina Open Day on Saturday July 12th between 12.00 and 14.00. Other activities alongside us will include Kayaking and trips in 'Terror'.

So can people put a note on here to offer availability to take a Galley or 2 across to the Marina in the Morning and help people in and out of the boats and go rowing... We will need at least 2 Cutters in each little taster session - thanks...

Mike

Re: Emsworth Marina Open Day Saturday July 12th

Natalie
Great idea and good publicity.

Worth bearing in mind though that this is the same date as the Raft Race from The Ship and I know the Cutters and/or Langstone village were talking of getting involved this year.
Regards
Natalie

Re: Emsworth Marina Open Day Saturday July 12th

Hello Mike. Cheryl and I (Ron) are up for this if it's ok.
Cheers - Ron

Re: Emsworth Marina Open Day Saturday July 12th

Hi Mike
Great plan, unfortunately Marcus and I are away.
Christine

Christine Ball MCSP

On 28 May 2014, at 21:22, "Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

...as part of our programme to promote the benefits and pleasures of the Langstone Cutters Rowing Club, we have accepted the  opportunity to demonstrate our rowing boats at the Emsworth Marina Open Day on Saturday July 12th between 12.00 and 14.00. Other activities alongside us will include Kayaking and trips in 'Terror'.

So can people put a note on here to offer availability to take a Galley or 2 across to the Marina in the Morning and help people in and out of the boats and go rowing... We will need at least 2 Cutters in each little taster session - thanks...

Mike

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Emsworth-Marina-Open-Day-Saturday-July-12th-tp1465.html

Re: Emsworth Marina Open Day Saturday July 12th

Good point. As the raft race is usually something for the.younger element, Perhaps encourage Alison and the juniors to build a raft in my front garden?

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512