Emsworth Row with Rachel's House Warming Pics

Emsworth Row with Rachel's House Warming Pics

ron and cheryl
Fantastic place Rachel well done! Fun row Andy, many thanks!

Re: Emsworth Row with Rachel's House Warming Pics

Andy Mac
Super pics Ron

The lense is back!

Re: Emsworth Row with Rachel's House Warming Pics

Geoff 1/-
I'm watching from afar. Are those fenders doing any good?  Geoff

Re: Emsworth Row with Rachel's House Warming Pics

Christine
Yes when I got out the boat they did perfectly! We even remembered to take them in before we rowed back! (but I can see what you mean).

Re: Emsworth Row with Rachel's House Warming Pics

Yep, they worked very well on Thursday. Christine did a great job in setting them and as she says, every single one was boated prior to the off.