Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

Mark Taylor
On Sunday 10th May, Emsworth Slipper Sailing Club are hosting their "Tea on the Quay" event. Sale of tea, coffee and home-made cakes to raise money for the Charity "Sail for Cancer". Langstone Cutters have rowed over to this event and supported it in previous years. So the plan is to do similar this Sunday. Please put your names down if interested to gauge how many boats we would need to take.

Club rowing is scheduled to commence 15:00

Would plan to depart 15:15

Re: Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

ron and cheryl
Hi Mark, Ron and Cheryl for this please

Re: Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

Annika and katy
Annika and myself would like to row and eat cake.  Thanks Katy

Re: Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

Alan Harding
Hi Mark,

Can you add Kevin & me please.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

Grahaml
I would like to join you. My wife would like to meet us in Emsworth for the tea and cakes, would that be OK?
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 3, 2015, at 5:27 PM, Mark Taylor [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sunday 10th May, Emsworth Slipper Sailing Club are hosting their "Tea on the Quay" event. Sale of tea, coffee and home-made cakes to raise money for the Charity "Sail for Cancer". Langstone Cutters have rowed over to this event and supported it in previous years. So the plan is to do similar this Sunday. Please put your names down if interested to gauge how many boats we would need to take.

Club rowing is scheduled to commence 15:00

Would plan to depart 15:15

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Emsworth-Tea-on-the-Quay-charity-event-tp3933.html

Re: Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

sue martin
Count me in. Ta.
Sue

Re: Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

Mark, if numbers work could you look after Florrie, a friend visiting Langstone, would like her to meet some of the locals and take in the harbour etc probably passenger only and I will ensure she is signed up and suitably equipped with a life jacket etc. if does not work out,  no worries. I would love to join you all but pledged to work up a sweat with Tim !! Cheers

Re: Emsworth "Tea on the Quay" charity event

Frances
Frances replying on behalf of Mark....Graham, it's fine for your wife to meet us at Slipper Sailing Club -it's open to the public this afternoon. Steve, also fine for Florrie to come along as passenger, we'll sort out the seating arrangements when we're all ready to put to sea!