Emsworth Yacht Harbour Flare Amnesty

RichardH
Hi

This message wont be relevant to most of us, but there may be some members who would be interested.  I have had an email from Carole Turner at Emsworth Marina about a flare amnesty they hope to have in september.  The email reads:

We are considering organising a Flare Amnesty to take place in September at Emsworth Yacht Harbour.  We have a company who are prepared to take away Time Expired Pyrotechnics (P.E.T) and dispose of them safetly.  Obviously, there are costs involved, so we are inviting expressions of interest from all sailing clubs and marinas in the area.

Could you let me know as soon as possible if you think this would be of interest to your members, we would attempt to keep costs to your members to a minimum as this is not a for profit exercise, at the moment we are suggesting £5.00 for the first 2 flares and £1.00 per flare thereafter.   These costs could be considerably reduced with increased interest.   I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Carole Turner

If interested please contact Carole on carole@emsworth-marina.co.uk