Excursion Row - Saturday 20th June

Ian Maclennan
Hi All,

I am down to organise this row and have a clash with a GRR / Round Hayling training row.  Having tried quite a few other members for a swap, I haven't been successful.  I hear that as well as Bembridge doing a training row, Mabel is going out, so many members already have alternative rowing in hand.

If you are not busy, would like to run an excursion row and are comfortable you have the necessary experience, you would be very welcome to run this row in my place.  Please post / recruit people, as appropriate.

Sorry that this is rather last minute, all down to me.  Failing someone stepping forward to manage this excursion row, it will be cancelled.

Thanks!

Ian