Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday July 4

Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday July 4

June 4 is the day of the Gig Regatta, but several clubs coming down for the Round Hayling Race on the following day with other types of boat are being offered the chance to come on one of our famous social rows. We plan to row down the harbour and then to Emsworth to the Blue Bell for lunch.
If you are interested in what promises to be a very pleasant row with lots of like0-minded people, please post here.
Because of the times and to get the galleys in position for the Round Hayling race, we need to tow them round to Northney and launch them there, so we will need to get them on the trailers in good time.

Re: Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday June 4

Andy Mac
Yes please Chris. Sounds like an all round cracking weekend's boating.

Re: Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday June 4

Hi Chris, Ron and Cheryl for this please. I assume you mean July 04 not June 04 ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday June 4

Me please Chris sounds great

"Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

June 4 is the day of the Gig Regatta, but several clubs coming down for the Round Hayling Race on the following day with other types of boat are being offered the chance to come on one of our famous social rows. We plan to row down the harbour and then to Emsworth to the Blue Bell for lunch.
If you are interested in what promises to be a very pleasant row with lots of like0-minded people, please post here.
Because of the times and to get the galleys in position for the Round Hayling race, we need to tow them round to Northney and launch them there, so we will need to get them on the trailers in good time.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Excursion-Row-with-visiting-clubs-Saturday-June-4-tp4391.html

Re: Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday July 4

Shellz
I intend driving round and joining you for lunch. Will watch out for timings closer to the date.

Shel x

Re: Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday July 4

Chris, I am available for towing/rowing and beer

Re: Excursion Row with visiting clubs Saturday July 4

nigel
.... -and much the same for me...apart from the beer (leide nicht)
Cheers
Nigel.