Excursion Sat 9 April

Frances
Saturday looks dry and SW  breezy, with plenty of water for us. I thought we might go to the Ferry Boat for tea at the hut, via Langstone Harbour, but this may be reviewed, according to weather conditions, and revert to an Emsworth row...tbc on the day.
Please sign up below if interested, and gather at 11.30 at the boat park, with warm layers, and windproofs.

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

ron and cheryl
Hi Frances, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Hi France's
Me please

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Hi Frances,
Have a luverly row and thanks for the swap.
..... 🚣 🌊🌊🌊 🌞 ... Les ...

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Marcus and I would also like to join in. Christine

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Room for me please France's ?

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Hazel
Hi Frances

Shall try to come along to see how you are fixed.

Thank you.

Hazel

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Marilyn
Can I join you, Marilyn

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Frances
Hello Ron, Cheryl, Andy, Dee, Hazel, Marilyn
Sorry, but I have a joint injury which has suddenly flared up and I won't be able to row tomorrow. Christine has signed up and has kindly agreed to co-ordinate this Row, check out weather conditions and route suitability etc....many thanks, and hope it stays fine for you all
Best

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Andy Mac
Sorry to hear that Frances.

Hope it calms down quickly.

Best
Andy
PS Christine. I am happy to Teifi two up and coxless if need be.

RE: Excursion Sat 9 April

Get better soon Frances X

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:32:51 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Hello Ron, Cheryl, Andy, Dee, Hazel, Marilyn
Sorry, but I have a joint injury which has suddenly flared up and I won't be able to row tomorrow. Christine has signed up and has kindly agreed to co-ordinate this Row, check out weather conditions and route suitability etc....many thanks, and hope it stays fine for you all
Best

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Excursion-Sat-9-April-tp7195p7204.html
To unsubscribe from Excursion Sat 9 April, click here.

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Barry Scott
All been well I would like to join you tomorrow.
Barry

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Hi all, yes all welcome, even if you haven't signed up yet. We will look at the weather tomorrow and determine the destination. See you all tomorrow.  Bring wet gear incase of showers and chilly wind.

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Nigel
Hi Christine,
   Just thought you might like to know that the Emsworth beach/slipway and quayside will be fully occupied tomorrow by the Slipper Sailing Club crane lift.
 There will be access, but you won't be popular if you get in the way of the boats or lifting/stepping operations.

I  can't row tomorrow but will be on the water at about the same time - in my Kayak. If we meet I'll give you a wave!

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Much much apologies Christine , I shall have to pass on this row as my back has decided to be a tad ' Ouchy'

Dee x

Re: Excursion Sat 9 April

Christine
Ok Dee, sorry to hear that.