Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200

Me again. This week is set to be wet and windy (in as far as the weather forecasters know anything) and unfortunately the best day is Monday which I know is short notice but F7 winds are forecast for later in the week.
Let’s meet at 1200 for a row to Emsworth where we can have beer or tea as appropriate.

Re: Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Chris.

Re: Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200

Yes please for me

Re: Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
Yes please
John D.

Re: Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200

Anita Preston
yes please chris

Re: Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200

Hi Chris, Ron and Cheryl for this please. Cheers

Re: Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Excursion row Mon 26th at 1200