Excursion row Sat 7th Nov

Sue Martin
 Hi All,

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control. I am not available to arrange/attend this.

If anyone else would like to take this one on please feel free, if not I am sorry to say it will be a cancellation.

Happy rowing!

Sue

Re: Excursion row Sat 7th Nov

I would have volunteered but sadly looking at the met office weather forecast for heavy rain and winds gusting 43mph combined with adverse tides I suspect this one is best abandoned unless some much hardier soul feels like taking it on :-)

Re: Excursion row Sat 7th Nov

I agree - it is going to be too wet, too windy and too early. A day for a leisurely breakfast and the crossword, I think.

Re: Excursion row Sat 7th Nov

Mike Gilbert
Yes it looks a make do and mend day..

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 5 November 2015 at 16:52, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I agree - it is going to be too wet, too windy and too early. A day for a leisurely breakfast and the crossword, I think.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Excursion-row-Sat-7th-Nov-tp5979p5981.html

Re: Excursion row Sat 7th Nov

I'd like to come round and work on the oars in the garage... Will power be available?

Re: Excursion row Sat 7th Nov

Mike Gilbert

Yes I'm here all weekend.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Excursion-row-Sat-7th-Nov-tp5979p5983.html