Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

The weather currently looks promising for Wed 27th with the wind turning from the south so a tad warmer.  Meet at the boatyard at 1150 to get rowing by 1200ish with a refreshment stop somewhere.  Of course, weather could change so please keep an eye on this post for updates!  Please sign up in usual way.

UPDATE.
we have enough for a big boat and a Teifi and the rain looks like it will hold off.   Suggest following crews but can switch if preferred later.

Frances (Capt)
Mike
Mo
Geoff
Rich

Teifi -
Liz, Nigel, Marylin

See you all soon. X

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Mike Lowery
Weather permitting!

Suggestion,  row then bail session , never be beaten !

Mike L

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Yes please ,Marilyn

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Geoffrey Shilling
I will join you geoff

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Rich Beard
Hi. Please put me on the list. Thanks. Rich

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Lynn Murray
Count me in please

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Mo Evans
Yes please Liz, as long as someone else signs up!

Mo

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Jo Beardsall
Yes please Liz
Thanks
Jo

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Yes please for me

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Lynn Murray
Sorry I won’t be able to join you after all.

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

A place for me please!

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Jo Beardsall
Hi Liz
Im feeling a bit under the weather, so probably best that I pull out of tomorrows row now, so I dont let you down last minute. Thanks Jo

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Sorry Liz, not feeling so good won’t be coming today.Sue is dropping some kit off for Richard at mine,I’ll leave  it by my back door for him to pick up.Marilyn.

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Unfortunately I have a gas engineer visiting today, and he’s likely to arrive midday, so if I am not at the boat park at 12 please assume I am not able to come.
Apologies if this mucks up your arrangements!

Re: Excursion row Wed 28 Feb 1200

Rich Beard
Thanks for organising the row Liz.