Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

The forecast for Wednesday is for moderate SW breezes F4/5 with a small chance of a bit of rain. HW is 1100 so let’s go to HISC for elevenses on the beach. Bring a flask with your choice of mid-morning beverage. The best cake will win acclamation and praise all round.

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Brenda Morris
Yes please!

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

What a lovely idea! Yes please for me, it'll be a few flapjacks

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Karen Bakovljev
yes please, Karen

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Mo Evans
Yes please Chris.

Mo

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
Yes please
John D.

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Yes please.

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Susan Wagg
Yes please

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

BobbyClayton
Yes please if doesn’t make your numbers wrong,

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Yes please from Michael

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Seeing the numbers, could I take a Teifi?  -but am willing to fit in with whatever suits crew-wise.

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Liz Hall
Sorry but something has come up and I can't come now.

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Brenda Morris
Unbelievable I have woken up with a sore throat and pounding head. For the sake of others as well as myself I need to pass on this one. Sincerest apologies.Brenda

Re: Excursion row Weds Jul 7, meet 0900

Get well soon, Brenda!