Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Mark Taylor
Emsworth Slipper Sailing Club are holding another "Tea on the Quay" event wherethey will be selling home made cakes along with teas and coffees. THe purpose ofthe event is to raise funds for the charity "Sail 4 Cancer".

Would anyone like to make up a party of boats to raid ESSC and indulge in cake?

Plan would be to depart Langstone 13:00
ESSC event runs from 14:00
HW 14:21
Depart ESSC 15:00 latest

Please sign up if interested
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Matt O’Neill
Yes please Mark.
Thank you,

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Vince Ibbs
Hi Mark, I have just completed my second row since joining the club. Not sure what a raid is, but maybe I'll be ready to join in by then, so please add me to the list.

Vince

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Jo Beardsall
Yes please for myself and Rich

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

BobbyClayton
Yes please , sounds like a lovely summer outing  tea & cake yummy 😋

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Lesley Grainger
Hi Mark,
Yes please.
Lesley x

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Mark  - Wendy and Stephen 🚣🚣‍♂️

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Susan Wagg
Yes please
Sue

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Steph Savill
Yes for please Mark
Thanks Steph

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Yes please for me

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Dave M
Yes please Mark.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Julie A
Yes please Mark. Can you talk them into making a g/f cake 😉

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

T Way
Yes please Mark
Thanks
Tina

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Julie,  the cakes are all home made,  but the requests for gluten free is so widespread,  that there is usually a sellection of gf yummies
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Caroline M
Yes please for me and Colin

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Gill
Yes please

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Caroline M
Sorry please take Colin off he can’t make it.  Thanks

Re: Excursion row to ESSC for Tea on the Quay Sunday 26 May 13:00

Elizabeth
Yes please. But, at the moment, I will row one way and leave at Emsworth. If that mucks up numbers, then feel free to take me off the row. Thank you.
12