Extra Mid-Week row? UPDATE

Barry Scott
This post was updated on .
Anybody up for a row tomorrow - meet at 3.30pm at the Mill.

Barry

PS We have seven plus one maybe any takes to ensure Maid Marion gets a row!

Let's go with Andy's proposal:

five in a galley and two in a Tieffy plus Nigel if he makes it!

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Steve Woods
Barry, yes please Cheers

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Yes please Barry .

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Andy Mac
Aye Aye Barry,
Yes please.
Me Bladder Wrack is drying up.

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Marilyn
Yes please, Marilyn

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

JaneDavy
Yes please too

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Looks like you have a full crew but I will check tomorrow to see if you have any cancellations or extra takers. Marion

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

nIgel
Would you put me down as a maybe, please. I'd like to come but I have to move a motor boat first, so it depends on how long that takes. Hopefully done in plenty of time to be there at 3-30, but don't wait if I'm not there.

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Hi Barry

Any chance that we can row down Langstone harbour today please?

Marker fatigue syndrome.

Thanks, Best

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Barry, if numbers don't work I will step out and row my skiff. Marion you have a row as I have rowed and intend rowing every day this week. Cheers

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Marion
That is very sweet of you Steve, thank you very much for the offer. If Nigel turns up we would have enough for a galley and a Teifi so maybe we can both row? I will turn up and see if the numbers work. I will chuck my gym stuff in the car and if there isn't a space I  will head over there instead. Cheers, Marion

Re: Extra Mid-Week row?

Dee
Marion , I will step down for you as I need to find a new dress for my brothers wedding but its a chore as I'd much rather be rowing ....haha x

Re: Extra Mid-Week row? Help Maid Marion needs Rowbin Hood

Hi Barry

If we are seven in total , including Nigel, I am happy to row the Teifi two up and coxless if that helps.

Steve, come rowing matey!

Re: Extra Mid-Week row? UPDATE

sorry, Barry, can't possibly make it in time now.