Extra Row on Thurs 3rd

Does anyone fancy a row on Thursday at 1.45? High tide is 15.45 ( 5.1m ) and the weather looks dry if a bit cool with light winds. I haven't been out this week and feel the need for a bit more practise before the GRR!

Re: Extra Row on Thurs 3rd

Yes please. I will be delivering the adjusted carbon fibre blades for the Teifis so we can give them a whirl, perhaps?
Also, I need to meet someone at The Deck for tea, so if we could go there that would be good.

Re: Extra Row on Thurs 3rd

I have a client until 14.00... then might need to express some energy!!

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 1 September 2015 at 17:53, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone fancy a row on Thursday at 1.45? High tide is 15.45 ( 5.1m ) and the weather looks dry if a bit cool with light winds. I haven't been out this week and feel the need for a bit more practise before the GRR!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Extra-Row-on-Thurs-3rd-tp5343.html

Re: Extra Row on Thurs 3rd

marilyn Rogers
I have to wait in for a delivery, but if it arrives in time I would like to join you,Marilyn .

Re: Extra Row on Thurs 3rd

Hi, all welcome come if/when you can and we'll make something up :-)

Re: Extra Row on Thurs 3rd

marilyn Rogers
Hi Rachel,as we are only four I will step down ,have a fast row, Marilyn.