Extra person required for team Mabel practice 15:30 today (Sat)

Extra person required for team Mabel practice 15:30 today (Sat)

Mark Taylor
Would anyone be able to make up as 5th person to join , Alan, Mark, Richard and Dawn for a practice row at 15:30 today. Sorry for late request, but Jenny has had to drop out as she is not well today. If interested, please call me on 0777 226 3299

Re: Extra person required for team Mabel practice 15:30 today (Sat)

I will do it even though it is a Claydon :-)
Rachel