Extra row Thurs 5th

Hi all, I can't make Geoff's row on Wed but would like to get out this week. Thurs looks dry and with light winds, high tide 11.20 (4.5m). If anyone would like to join me I suggest meeting at the Mill at 9.30. Post here if you are interested,

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Andrew B
Rache,
Same here, can't make Weds - would like to come Thurs.
Andrew

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Jackie Tutt
Ditto for me - unable to do Wednesday so Thursday good for me
kr
Jackie

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

I cant do Wednesday either , so Tuesday would be good for a burn up!!

On 2 March 2015 at 10:48, rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, I can't make Geoff's row on Wed but would like to get out this week. Thurs looks dry and with light winds, high tide 11.20 (4.5m). If anyone would like to join me I suggest meeting at the Mill at 9.30. Post here if you are interested,

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Extra-row-Thurs-5th-tp3300.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Hi Mike, do you mean Thurs?

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Yes please only free day ! Cheers Steve

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Yes....

On 2 Mar 2015 16:29, "rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mike, do you mean Thurs?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Extra-row-Thurs-5th-tp3300p3306.html

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Great that looks like a good crew for a bit of a training row :-)

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Jackie Tutt
Thought this was a mid week jolly, should I be worried about the use of the terms "burn up" and "training row" when describing our outing on Thursday? Best pack Greg's Natures Kiss in preparation.

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

You have no need to worry, you are younger/fitter than the rest of us! However I am now intrigued to know whether the mystery product could be the answer to my rowing related 'problem area' :-)

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Andrew B
Yep, not sure Greg is going to thank you for putting that on the forum, I'll google it later

Andrew

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Daphne Berry

Nothing personal Rachel but my advice would be to buy the biggest tube available. I don't know if anyone can apply it or if it has to be Greg, you'd better check with Jackie.

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Try the 'wiggle' site or pop into 'wiggle' Cosham - apparently😢

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

I can't make Weds either so yes please for Thurs.

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

sue martin
yes please, if room?
Sue

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Hi Sue, that would make the dreaded 7 but its only Tues so hopefully someone else will sign up

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

might that dreaded somebody be me???? Love to come, esp. if weather is like it is now!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Great that's a Galley and Teifi so far then

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Debbie B
Sorry Rachel I'm not going to be able to make it - huge apologies

Re: Extra row Thurs 5th

Daphne Berry
Daphne here to save the day.
Not only has Andrew posted as Debbie, not knowing that he was signed in as Debbie, but he has now been informed by Debbie that it may not be too late to cancel his early appointment for tomorrow.
Grrrr
12