FITBEAT

Mike Gilbert
Cutters, we have been offered a site at FITBEAT on Saturday 1st June at Emsworth Park to display a boat and to interest people in traditional rowing.

As the weather looks good, I expect a good turnout for the Saturday excursion so I have agreed to take Heart of Hayling across to Emsworth Park at 09.00 and display her there. The whole day is a 'showcase' for Sports Clubs and all the people going will be sporty types of all ages. So its a great opportunity to show off the boats and get people interested in the Cutters as well. I will be handing out our leaflets and the double sided business cards. So anyone who can - please drop by during the day to support your club and encourage new people to come rowing.

It runs 11.00-16.15....