Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Annika, Claudia, Molly and Katy.
Many and huge congratulations to you, for your terrific row and well earned trophy.
It was truly inspirational stuff which you should all be very proud of.
Absolutely brilliant.
Teri, Dee, Andy, Nigel, Chris and Greg.
Team Sallyport. x

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Teri
Just looked at the GRR provisional results table and seen your time of 03:27:30 - WOW!      Placed 1st in Junior under 16s and 3rd in the Junior under 18s,  that's pretty spectacular - well done indeed!

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Andy Mac
Spectacular indeed.

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Apologies for the typo

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

...I agree... we have TALENT here and need to look forward.. well done...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 13 September 2015 at 16:19, Andy Mac [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anneka, Claudia, Holly and Katy.
Many and huge congratulations to you, for your terrific row and your well earned trophy.
Truly inspirational stuff which you should all be very proud of.
Teri, Dee, Andy, Nigel, Chris and Greg, team Sallyport.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Fantastic-15-Seconds-GRR-tp5430.html

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Claudia
Hello Everyone,
Thank you ALL for your congratulations to me, Annika and Molly! The support was amazing and the help with our boat was just as good. I would like to point out that Katy was a brilliant cox and was the main drive to the victory- thank you Katy, you were part of our team and we're grateful for it! I know that Langstone Cutters are the most supportive and best team we could have with us yesterday and have been since day one.
Final thanks to the amazing star Andrew Berry for his eagerness and kindness to have towed our boat all the way down to London and also to Chris Partridge for his time training us whatever the weather.
I'll leave with a very important quote that makes us a true crew:
"What happens in the boat stays in the boat."
Claudia

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Andy Mac
As you so rightly point out Claudia, a big thank you to the indefatigable Chris Partridge, for his immense contribution to training and coaching the crew, ( Whatever the weather ) and of course to Anrew B for providing the all important boat for you to race. 1st in under 16s, was absolutely fantastic, but 3rd in under 18s is brilliant. Your Hamble river raid race was impressive, but your GRR was simply awesome. Fantastic stuff!

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

A massive congratulations to all, fantastic result, a true team, rowing and coxing achieved this amazing result.

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Jackie Tutt
What a fantastic achievement and so well deserved after all your hard work. What a brilliant cox too, well done Claudia, Annika, Molly and Katy.
Jackie and Maisie xx

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Annika loh
As Claudia said - thank you to everyone for there support and thanks to Katy for putting up with us for 3 hrs and 27 minutes!

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Katy Loh
Cutters rule ok!  It is a great club to be a part of, we feel very lucky to have it on the doorstep.   I got a bit emotional at the end of the race, Molly, Annika and Claudia are such great girls, it was a privilege to cox them. As to next year's GRR,  anyone need an obedient andhopefully by then, fit crew member?  I would love to experience the physical pain of rowing the race with a few blisters to show off the next day.

Congrats to all rowers RESPECT!

Katy

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Mike Gilbert
...careful what you wish for!! We don't call it the Show us your Blisters party for nothing!!

On 14 September 2015 at 20:59, Katy Loh [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cutters rule ok!  It is a great club to be a part of, we feel very lucky to have it on the doorstep.   I got a bit emotional at the end of the race, Molly, Annika and Claudia are such great girls, it was a privilege to cox them. As to next year's GRR,  anyone need an obedient andhopefully by then, fit crew member?  I would love to experience the physical pain of rowing the race with a few blisters to show off the next day.

Congrats to all rowers RESPECT!

Katy

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Fantastic-15-Seconds-GRR-tp5430p5444.html

Re: Fantastic 15 Seconds GRR

Paula Bray
Hi all Molly declined to join the forum tonight due to a) dance and b) homework.  She echoed the comments made and wanted to thank Katy, Annika and Claudia for being great team mates - all supportive of each other on the day.  She is also grateful to Andrew and Chris and also Mike and Ian for the loan of their record winning boat - 15 seconds! Paula for Molly x