Fishery Creek Row Pictures Thurs 09 June

Fishery Creek Row Pictures Thurs 09 June

ron and cheryl
Thanks Les for fantastic row to new venue Fishery Creek where we went to The Galleon Bistro. Les had organised food for us all which was a buffet of deep fried seafood, warm camembert cheeses, olives, breads, dips, chips and cakes. All were absolutely delicious! We also threw twelve red roses onto the sea in memory of Shelley. Thanks again Les.

Re: Fishery Creek Row Pictures Thurs 09 June

Dee
Lovely thought Les with the roses for Shelly and the Galleon looks good too !
Dee