Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Hi all,
         The next leg of the Five Miles from home event is the weekend of 4th,5th and 6th of June. The tides that weekend are early morning or late evening. I suggest we make a tentative plan to do the race on Saturday morning which would mean an 8am launch (!!) as the High tide is 8.40 ( 4 m) and that would give us time to use boats twice if necessary.  It also means that if the weather is awful we can try to rearrange for Sunday.

Please post below if you would like to take part and whether you are available Saturday and/or Sunday

If you missed out last time this is your chance!

Captains if you would like to keep the same crews then please discuss availability amongst yourselves and post below for your crew.

Despite the weather the first leg was brilliant, let's do this

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Mark Taylor
Team Gladys would like to do next 5 mile event but we have only 3 towers available . The 3 of us could row Saturday or Sunday.
Chris Murray
Peter Reed
Mark Taylor
We could do with a fourth strong rower who could perform well in Gladys. Any offers?
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

BobbyClayton
I can do the Friday 4th

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Yes please , any day . Marilyn

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Phil P
Yes please
I could row Gladys
Phil

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Tom Bennett
Add me in . Any day.

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Phil,  you would be very welcome in team Gladys.  Welcome aboard.  I'll add you to the team Gladys WhatsApp.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please. Would like to stay in same team, Langstone Lady

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

MartinS
I wasn't available last time, but looking good for this one - galley or SWeare Deep please Rachel

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Yes please, either day ok at the moment. Very Happy to row in same team again or as required!

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Loony Ladies are all up for the next challenge preferably Saturday morning.

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

PeterLov
I am in. Thank you

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Vernon Seddon
Yes please, either day

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Yes please Rachel, and Mark's asked me to be cox for Gladys, and I'm happy to do this  thank you

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

Geoff Shilling
I could Cox if you want. Geoff

Re: Five miles from home - Sign up for the next race!!

yes please Rachel. Row or cox in anything, even Gladys!