Flashing radio

Marilyn Rogers
After moonlight row we were unable to stop the radio flashing , it’s in the box but batteries will be flat by next outing . Marilyn

Re: Flashing radio

nigel
Thanks for flagging this up Marilyn. Which set is it? (Number of dots at lower right hand side of set)
I’ll recharge the set when I know which one.

To ALL,

Flashing light means set is salty. ( even if it appears to be dry).
 Give it a good rinse in FRESH water, then if necessary “burp” the set to remove residual water in the speaker, etc.
 I’ll show you how if necessary.