For information - Excursion row Saturday March 25th isn’t on, due to Random Rowing event.

For information - Excursion row Saturday March 25th isn’t on, due to Random Rowing event.

nigel
Just in case anyone was expecting to see a posting for a club row this Saturday, it will not happen.
The prime reason is the Random Rowing event, being organised by Mike, at Northney (which we are supporting).
See Rachel’s postings on this event for more info.
<< 3 Harbours Random rowing Regatta Sat 25th March - see new post for arrangements“>>

Another reason is the weather, which on present forecasts is going to be too windy and otherwise unpleasant for a club row to be viable (if I had actually posted an excursion row).