Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Chris Murray
Dear all,

We need people to load the boats on Friday ready to transport to Hamble on Saturday morning. I'm suggesting 6:30pm which should allow people to attend after work. This shouldn't take too long as the claydons are on the trailers in the yard but we need plenty of muscle to load the galleys on to the double trailer. Experience tells us we need a minimum of 15 reasonably fit(!) individuals to safely load the top boat. Low tide is at at 7:03pm if any of the towers want to take boats with them on Friday evening.

Please sign up in the usual way. I will be posting separately with the arrangements for Saturday.

Thanks, Chris

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Heather Green
Hi Chris, count me in, I can be there for 6.30pm. Many thanks, Heather

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Will be there.

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
I'll be there.
John D.

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Mark Taylor
I'll be there to help.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Vernon Seddon
I will be there Chris

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Matt McD
I can help with the boat humping Friday pm
Matt McDermott

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Claire Tomlinson
I’ll be there

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Tom Bennett
I'll be there

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Should hopefully be able to get there to help 🤞 Marion

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Ann Carroll
I will be there

Ann

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

I should be able to make it over to help out Chris.
Also, could I just ask….who’s going from the Langstone/Havant area on Saturday to Hamble please…..any chance of a lift to and from someone plese?! 🙏🙏

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

I will be there.

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Steph Savill
I can help Chris I am in Havant that day.
Steph

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Vince Ibbs
Hi Chris

I am a new member, but I can come down to help load the boats. See you there.
Vince

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Chris Murray
Thanks Vince - see you down there. Chris

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Anita Preston
I can be there at 6.30

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Tim and I will be there provided tonight's ferry back from the Scillies doesn't sink in the huge waves I can see 😁

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

I will be there

Re: Friday 10th May 6:30pm - Boat Loading for Hamble

Julie Carter
I can be there to help.
12