Friday 21st row. 12:45

Claire Tomlinson
Dave has kindly offered to organise row.
Meet 12:45 for a row in the harbour.
Please post if you’d like to join us.

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

Marion
Yes please for me. Thanks for organising ,😁 Marion

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

Tessa Collings
Yes please Claire. I'd like to join you. Tessa

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

JaneDavy
yes please.

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

Claire Tomlinson
Should have said Dave and Jenny!

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

john d. pearce
Hi Claire
Yes please
John D.

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

And me please

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

A place for me, please!

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

Mike Ballard
Morning Claire, please add me in. Thanks, Mike

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

Barry Scott
Yes please, Barry

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

Claire Tomlinson
Shall we try and meet 12:30 to get boats out ready on shore so we can leave as soon as Dave and Jenny arrive,
assume we’ll take the galleys?
See you all tomorrow

Re: Friday 21st row. 12:45

A great row today - thanks, Claire.