Friday 27th afternoon outing postponed!

The weather seems set fine today with light winds and a 5pm high tide - anyone fancy a swift outing to Marker and back? If so, 3.45 for a 4pm departure back by 5.30pm. I will check back at 2pm to see whether I am Billy no mates etc and then decide as to what the options, if any are.

Cheers Tim😎

Re: Friday 27th afternoon outing 3.45pm?

Mike Gilbert
sounds good to me.....

On 27 March 2015 at 09:03, Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The weather seems set fine today with light winds and a 5pm high tide - anyone fancy a swift outing to Marker and back? If so, 3.45 for a 4pm departure back by 5.30pm

Cheers Tim😎

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Friday-27th-afternoon-outing-3-45pm-tp3527.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Friday 27th afternoon outing postponed!

Hya Mike just you and me so will drop out and get on and finish the hedge😠 May see you on the water tomorrow!