Friday 9th Row and Sow 09.00 ish Mill slip

Friday 9th Row and Sow 09.00 ish Mill slip

Steve Woods
Crew,

Dilemma ..... Boat park needs more work and there is tide and a weather window. So I propose that in addition to the midweek row Thursday and I know some of you can't make it. So we Row Friday 09.00 - 10.30 then back to the mill for refreshment then crack on with the boat park until we finish the job!!. Please post for a crew place we can be flexible on time if 09:00 is to tight for anyone or fill a second crew slot. I suggest this is rowing without a stopover and back to the mill for brunch and then project completion ready to host the St Ayles Skiff weekend. More details of the work required will be on the Boat Park Landscaping Post.

Row,dig,rake,sow ....on

Steve

Re: Friday 9th Row and Sow 09.00 ish Mill slip

Barry Scott
I up for that.
Barry