Friday Row

Richard Harrison
Does anyone feel like a row tomorrow (Friday) at 2.00pm?  We could either go down either harbour and back.  Interested then post today by 10pm and I will finalise what we are doing.
cheers

Re: Friday Row

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
Hi Richard,

There is a special event taking place tomorrow, I'm taking the juniors out in a gig to watch - we're meant to be practising For Newqauy - ....but this is a coincidence, I only found out about the event yesterday, but organisd the row a week ago...see links, anyway a trip towards HISC should pay dividends, with cameras, and the earliest start possible so as to get down HISC way as soon as...

http://www.hisc.co.uk/the-club/history/commander-goulding-dso-rnr/

http://www.hisc.co.uk/media/66601/2015_cockle_agenda.pdf

http://www.hisc.co.uk/media/66602/2015_cockle_flotilla_information.pdf

Best wishes,
Andrew
Andrew

Re: Friday Row

Jackie
Hi Richard
I would like to join you for a row tomorrow afternoon.
kr
Jackie

Re: Friday Row

Hi Richard, we would like to join you please ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Friday Row

Yes please, I would like to join you 2pm

Re: Friday Row

Teri
Yes please for myself and Chris Ellis.  :-)

Re: Friday Row

Sue Martin
Yes please.
Sue

Re: Friday Row

Teri
And (possibly)  Greg Ellis too please Richard

Re: Friday Row

Richard, I would be interested, Just a suggestion - based on what Andrew has posted, if we departed Langstone at 14:00, we could row down Chi Harbour until we encountner this flotilla, stand off and offer a salute with raised oars.

Re: Friday Row

Yes please but I do worry about raised oars in Galleys so perhaps doffing ones cap might answer

Re: Friday Row

Yes please,Marilyn.

Re: Friday Row

Richard Harrison
Thanks Andrew for the information - should be an interesting row -
There are 12 of us which is 2 galleys.  Meet at 2pm (or earlier - 1.45pm- if possible) to get boats launched.  I can't be there much before 2pm.  We will row towards HISC and watch events and possibly row behind them?

Those rowing:
Richard,  Jackie,   Ron,  Cheryl,  Teri,  Frances,  Sue, Chris E, Greg, Mark, Tim P, Marilyn M