Friday Sculling

OK so it's still half term and the rain should ease off a bit by Friday noon, so I am going to take a Teifi out and scull round the Langstone Archipelego, followed by a swift pint in the Oak. If anyone wants to come along, you would be very welcome. Meet 11.30 at the Mill.

Re: Friday Sculling

Christine
Chris I was thinking of getting out on the water, I will not finish treating until 11.30am. So if I can be accommodated I'll come, if not I'll get my kayak out.

Re: Friday Sculling

...sadly I have a dentist appointment!

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Friday-Sculling-tp5934.html