Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 31st May and future dates

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

Jo Beardsall
I have never raced and am still working on my technique!, but this sounds fun and hopefully I can get some practice in beforehand and have a go. Thanks Jo

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

Anne3
Thanks Lesley!

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

Hi all,  I have had a response from John Elson to say that we can have 6 people for each Friendly Friday so I will put the first 6 people who signed up on his list for 19th April. Then we can work down the list for future dates.

19th April
Matt
Rich Beard
Marion
Dave and Josie

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

michael
Rachel,
I am away April19-26, sorry to mess your schedule.
Perhaps as number 6 I could swap with number7.
Michael

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

No worries Michael have fun

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

I'm not available 28th as travelling to Puffin race ...

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

Lesley Grainger
Hi Rachel,
For future Tudor Fridays.
I'm not available for 28th June or 26th July as away.
Thanks
Lesley x

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

For tomorrows crew, just a quick heads-up. Eastern Road closed again due to another sewage leak. Suggest you check progress. May need to access from Hilsea, Norway Road, approaching the lights from down the side of Morrisons.

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

Dave & Josie
Such great fun at the Friendly Friday race tonight (we won’t mention that several of us ended up on a sandbank!!) just a note, take a buoyancy aid. They ask that they are worn. Marion did very well in the race! The lasagne after was delicious! Very sociable evening!

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

Rich Beard
Great fun. The format is random selection from different clubs 2 rowers plus a cox, rowing in heats. First 3 make the final. If you are expecting to row with just members of your club you will be disappointed. Each race is about 20 mins. Well organised. Remember a life jacket. Great introduction to racing if you have never done it before. Real mix of experience.

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 19th April and future dates

Friday 31st May only two spaces available so the next two are ...

Lynn Murray
Michael Brown
Tim

Re: Friendly Friday rows at Tudor - Friday 31st May and future dates

Tim
Late I know but please add me to the list of reserves😎
12