GRR 2024 - Getting to Millwall and back from Ham

Re: GRR 2024 - Getting to Millwall and back from Ham

Mike Lowery
Hi

Am I too late to book a seat re transport to London GRR

Can try to get a place with towers if the case.
 Apologies for replying late.

Cheers.  Mike L

Re: GRR 2024 - Getting to Millwall and back from Ham

Mo Evans
Mike, I've added you to the list.  Will be in contact shortly.

Mo

Re: GRR 2024 - Getting to Millwall and back from Ham

Mo Evans
Thank you Colin. Noted
Mo

Re: GRR 2024 - Getting to Millwall and back from Ham

Sorry Mo. I have had to pull out to the GRR so will not now need a seat on the coach. I believe someone is going to be taking my place in the boat so they might well want a seat on the coach? Marion
12