GRR Training Tuesday 25th August - Sallyport crew

GRR Training Tuesday 25th August - Sallyport crew

Teri
Despite the predicted damp weather, the Sallyport crew intend to take her out  training at 1800 on Tuesday  25th.
Please post if this is not conducive to other plans we may not know about.    Thanks ever so.

Re: GRR Training Tuesday 25th August - Sallyport crew

Liz and John Hall
Teri, have you seen Andy's post about Sallyport's footplate?  At Sunday Rowing yesterday Mike took the broken footplate out of the boat and I believe it needs to be mended/replaced before Sallyport can be used.  Perhaps you would like to talk nicely to Geoff.
Liz