GRR & TRAFALGAR NIGHT

leslie plater
This is the final call for tickets for the celebrations on 22 October. Please contact me soonest - by 2200 on Friday 17 October to reserve your ticket(s).

Re: GRR & TRAFALGAR NIGHT

Grahaml
How I wish! As you are getting your tucker, I will be over the Atlantic heading for California. I will be thinking of you all as I eat my cardboard dinner from British airways. Next year I will try to organize a better flight. Have a super evening all of you.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 16, 2014, at 3:51 PM, leslie plater [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is the final call for tickets for the celebrations on 22 October. Please contact me soonest - by 2200 on Friday 17 October to reserve your ticket(s).

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/GRR-TRAFALGAR-NIGHT-tp2505.html

Re: GRR & TRAFALGAR NIGHT

Hi Les, met Anne today and confirmed with her that I would like 2 tickets for this and will be bringing cash on the night. Just wanted to confirm this in writing. Thanks. Marion