GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

Mo Evans
This post was updated on .
Hello all,

Update - seat now taken.

Thanks to all of you for paying and confirming your place on the coach on 21st September. Much appreciated!

I have one seat reserved for a rower taking Steve Holder's place in Sallyport.

There is also one other seat available should anyone know of someone who would like to come up with us to spectate, or a participant from another club.  Just let me know.

In the event of someone needing a lift back from Ham, there are a few seats on the return journey only available as well.

Thank you
Mo

Re: GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

Jackie Harper
Hi Mo, can you email me details so I can pay for this?  Thanks
Jackie.harper1@gmail.com

Re: GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

Karen Bakovljev
Hi Mo, I have £35 from a member re GRR. Does this payment refer to the Coach. Karen

Re: GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

Mo Evans
Hi Karen,

Have sent you an email with as much informational I have.

Mo

Re: GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

Mo Evans
Hi Jackie,

Email sent with confirmation of your seat and payment details.

Mo

Re: GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

Vernon Seddon
Hi Mo

I am replacing Phil in Gladys, please can you reserve the return journey place you mentioned to Mark for me? Let me know how much I have to pay?

Thanks

Vernon

Re: GRR coach - we have one seat available-now taken

Chris Waterworth
Hi Mo,  I will now be towing a boat up to Hamm on the Friday, so I don't need the coach seat there and back I booked earlier.

Thanks
Chris Waterworth