GRR training for Annika and Katy

katy
Would anyone like to join Annika and myself to work on 40 minute sets of intensive rowing on Friday meet at 15.00 at the Mill. Anyone feel fit or mad enough to join us?

Re: GRR training for Annika and Katy

Mike Gilbert

Katy, I am out to lunch between 13.00 and 15.00... But could help afterwards.

On 20 Aug 2015 7:30 am, "katy [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Would anyone like to join Annika and myself to work on 40 minute sets of intensive rowing on Friday meet at 15.00 at the Mill. Anyone feel fit or mad enough to join us?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/GRR-training-for-Annika-and-Katy-tp5231.html

Re: GRR training for Annika and Katy

I advise you to take up this offer - Mike has experience of racing the GRR in 15 Seconds.

Re: GRR training for Annika and Katy

katy
Yes Please Mike.

Many thanks