GRR trophies help

Christine
I have 3 trophies that need to return to the GRR.  I will not be there to take them.  Is there someone who will take the responsibility of remembering to take them. I need to give them to you at the latest Friday 21/08/15, but happy to part with them as soon as some kind person offers. Thanks so much.

Re: GRR trophies help

Mike Gilbert

Happy to act as guardian...

On 11 Aug 2015 11:55 am, "Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have 3 trophies that need to return to the GRR.  I will not be there to take them.  Is there someone who will take the responsibility of remembering to take them. I need to give them to you at the latest Friday 21/08/15, but happy to part with them as soon as some kind person offers. Thanks so much.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/GRR-trophies-help-tp5137.html

Re: GRR trophies help

Thank you very much Mike
Christine