( Geoffs ) Mid week Excursion row Thursday 1st Oct

Re: ( Geoffs ) Mid week Excursion row Thursday 1st Oct

Andy Mac
What a super idea Rachel.

Thank you kindly and I am sure that everyone would love to enjoy your hospitality and to christen your new home.
When the words " pub could be closing at 10.30 " were uttered on sunday night, the crews suddenly doubled the boat speeds.

Heaven only knows what the prospect of bagels, cake and bubbly will do to them?

We could be crash landing in the high street!

Excellent and what a treat!
Best

Re: ( Geoffs ) Mid week Excursion row Thursday 1st Oct

Yes of course Nigel, although taking into account that we will not be away until about 12.45 at the earliest, I think it unlikely that we will be arriving at Emsworth much before 2.30.

Off to Rachels for some goodies and home christening and starting our return journey around 3.30
Best

Re: ( Geoffs ) Mid week Excursion row Thursday 1st Oct

Yes of course Graham.
You make twelve.
See you at 12.30 tomorrow.
Best

Re: ( Geoffs ) Mid week Excursion row Thursday 1st Oct

Mike Gilbert
...not fair to christen the new venue while Chris and I are away earning a crust!!

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 30 September 2015 at 13:28, Andy Mac [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes of course Graham.
You make twelve.
See you at 12.30 tomorrow.
Best

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Geoffs-Mid-week-Excursion-row-Thursday-1st-Oct-tp5571p5626.html

Re: ( Geoffs ) Mid week Excursion row Thursday 1st Oct

Andy Mac
And did we enjoy the yummy bagels, quiche, lemon and chocolate cake, all prepared by Rachel's fine hand and washed down with fizz, Mike and Chris?

Yes we did!

Not that I am rubbing it in, while you guys are away earning a crust.

And you will be pleased to hear that the Cutters now have a new club house in Emsworth and that we reckon that we could squeeze in at least one galley under an awning in Rachel's back yard for winter maintenance!

See you soon.

Best