Getting Gladys Out Row - Thursday

Gladys needs to be got out onto her trailer for the Round Osea Island race on Saturday, and it would be silly just to tow her to the beach without going out for a row so....
...who would like to go for a paddle to Emsworth for morning coffee at the Deck?
Meet at 08.30, return about 12.00. Not just Gladys of course - other boats will be welcome if there is the demand.

Re: Getting Gladys Out Row - Thursday

Les Goodall
Hi Chris.....
See you at the mill.........Les

Re: Getting Gladys Out Row - Thursday

Would like to help and have a row but I have to take my cousin to Somerset on Thursday.  I will be back Thursday  evening if any help is needed in giving Gladys a good scrub down before we go off on Saturday. DO we have an agreed and final crew for this event?
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk