Gig Club Shanty & Chilli Night

Alan Robinson
Cutters are cordially invited to attend the Gig Club's next social evening - Chilli Supper and Shantys - Saturday, 8th November at Northney Village Hall.

Entertainment for the evening will be The Harbour Buoys and Havant Brewery have been given notice that we will require a barrel or two of their finest beer!

We are asking for members to cook a pot of chilli (for 6 or more) or bring a number of baked potatoes and those that do, will have their ticket price reduced.  Please let us know if you can help in any way.

Cost for the evening will be £6 per person.

Names to us as soon as possible as we need to know how many to cater for - email: a.robinson397@ntlworld.com

Regards.

Julia Robinson.

Gig Club Social Sec.