Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

It's an early tide on Saturday (10.16) and the weather is predicted to be nice, sun with a bit of cloud and a westerly breeze F4/5. Two of the galleys are away in Cork so this is an opportunity for Gladys and Mabel to come out to play.
If we meet at the Mill at 08.30 we can get to the Marina Bar in Southsea for one of their delicious full English breakfasts, returning by 12.00.

Re: Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

Andy Mac
Yes please Chris
Many thanks

Re: Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

Teri
'bout time the two "ladies" legitimately went out to play, & a run down Langstone Harbour sounds just the job!  .... so definitely "yes please" Chris.

Re: Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

I quite fancy relaxing over a "full English", whilst wiping a tear from my eyes as I think of all those foolhardy individuals sweating it out on their way from Crosshaven to the city of Cork!!!

-but of course I'll be wishing them well!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

Teri
Hi Chris - apologies -'fraid I'm going to have to duck out of coming out to play with you, Andy, Nigel and the (other) two fat ladies ...... still not entirely well and I've just landed a chunk of (Saturday) work.

Re: Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

Sorry about this chaps but I have to get my boat finished for launch on the Thames on Sunday and I am running out of time, so I must pull out too. Why don't you guys take a Teifi?

Re: Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

Hi guys

Thanks and no probs Teri and Chris

Nigel, do you fancy taking a Teifi for a spin in the morning?

Re: Gladys and Mabel Have Breakfast in Southsea Row Saturday 30th

nigel
yes- I would have  - but I've only just seen your posting.  See the MC800 posting for explanation of reason.