Gladys and Mabel VERY Blue and ready for use!

Gladys and Mabel VERY Blue and ready for use!

nigel
The anti-fouling of both Mabel and Gladys is now complete!

They are ready to be turned over and put on their trailers.

   Perhaps Saturday or Sunday rowers might like to do this, in order to reduce the amount of lifting and shifting which would otherwise have to be done on Thursday when the Galleys also have to be loaded onto trailers.
It would need 10+ persons for safety. I can help Saturday, but only available short time very early on Sunday.

Re: Gladys and Mabel VERY Blue and ready for use!

Matt O’Neill
I’m sure I speak for all when I say thank you for all your hard work Nigel!!