Gladys cover is off..

Michael Gilbert
Gladys cover is half off... so will pop out tomorrow HW to fix...anyone else around??
Mike

Re: Gladys cover is off..

Vernon Seddon
Hi Mike, Gladys GRR crew might be meeting for a row tomorrow at 9.45am weather permitting. If not I can pop up to help.
Vernon

Re: Gladys cover is off..

And I could help if the Gladys row is not possible. We are having a weather update tomorrow at 8am I believe, and if we are not going out then I can come at a time to suit you (and Vernon) to help get the cover back on - assuming it hasn’t been damaged too much to be replaced…!

Re: Gladys cover is off..

What time do you want to have a go at putting the cover on, Mike?

I would prefer earlier than HW as I have to be elsewhere at noon. Suggest 0945 as then enough water not to get too muddy launching the Tricia?

Re: Gladys cover is off..

Karen Bakovljev
I can help but need to be away by 12 noon

Re: Gladys cover is off..

Vernon Seddon
We are not rowing Mike, what time do you want to meet?

Re: Gladys cover is off..

Michael Gilbert
Let's meet at 10.00... should be enough water...

Re: Gladys cover is off..

Vernon Seddon
Okay, see you at 10