Gladys' moorings

nigel
After this Sunday morning's little walkabout by Gladys the handling rope and shackle have been replaced, and Gladys replaced on her mooring.

f.a.o. Geoff.
Please be aware that the fixing is a temporary one, and should be replaced with a more robust line as soon as convenient.
Couldn't get the original (or previous) shackles free today, so added new one and wired it up.
The hand buoy is missing.
The cover is now in urgent need of repair, before more damage is done.

I'd like the shackle back, and the rope too ( sentimental value!) - preferably before we go to France, as I use them when trailering the Clayton.